13-15 Quai Le Gallo
92100 BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT
Capital : 6 200 000 Euros
R.C.S. : 881 926 307 R.C.S. Nanterre
Publication Director: Alexandra CHORAIN
- © Antoine SERRA / INVISU STUDIO
- © OMG
- © LEMAL, Jean-Brice / PLANIMONTEUR
- © Agnieszka Doroszewicz / LaCliente
- © Dave Hill / Bandits
- © Anthony Bernier / Prodigious Production
- © AVERE France
- © Up Films
- © Nissan
- © Solstyce
- © Elexent France
- Up Films
For Elto, the protection of your personal data is important.
Elto Holding takes all necessary precautions to ensure that your personal data are processed in complete security and in compliance with the regulations.
Below, you will find detailed information on the processing of your personal data in the context of your use of this website.
1. Who manages the processing of your personal data ?
Your personal data are processed by the company ELTO Holding, acting as the processing manager. ELTO Holding is located at 13-15 Quai Le Gallo, 92100 BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT, France.
2. What are your personal data used for?
We collect your personal data when you complete the contact form on our website requesting Elto Holding to contact you.
We use your personal data to:
- Manage your requests (request for information, appointment, quote, etc.)
- Manage our commercial relationship (order, invoice)
- Manage your complaint
- Ask you to respond to satisfaction surveys and research into existing products and services
- Monitor our activities (reporting)
- Respond to any request you might make to exercise your rights in relation to your personal data.
In general, we undertake to collect only personal data necessary to each of the purposes for which we process your data. To this end, the obligatory nature of the responses is shown on the collection forms. They are necessary if we are to respond to your request. If you do not wish to provide the required data, we will be unable to process your request.
3. How long are your data kept for?
In compliance with the regulations, we undertake to retain your personal data only for the period necessary for the accomplishment of its purpose. We use the following criteria to arrive at the retention periods:
- The duration of your contract, if you have entered into a contract with Elto Holding
- The time needed to process your request or your complaint.
- The need to keep a log of your interactions with us, for the proper management of our commercial relationship.
- Our legal or regulatory obligations.
We are required to archive some of your personal data in order to be able to respond in any legal action, for the period specified by the applicable legislation.
4. Who has access to your data ?
We may need to share your personal data with partners and suppliers to process all or some of your personal data, as required to complete the tasks entrusted to them. As far as possible, your data are hosted on servers located in the European Economic Area (EEA). Lastly, we may be required to provide your personal data to third parties to comply with any legal obligation or any government or court ruling.
5. Your rights
You are entitled to several rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- A right of access to your personal data, i.e. the right to receive a copy thereof
- A right of rectification, if your data prove to be faulty or out of date, which will enable us to comply with our obligation to have up-to-date data about you
- A right of erasure of your personal data (or right to be forgotten), which may be limited by our contractual or legal obligations
- A right to portability of your data, i.e. the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us, in a current, structured IT format, and to send them to any other processing manager
- A right to object, provided you have justifiable reasons related to your particular situation, and the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, in certain cases specified in the regulations
- A right to withdraw your consent, at any time, to the purposes for which we have received your consent.
You also have the right to give general or specific instructions in respect of certain processing operations, for the retention, deletion and communication of your personal data in the event of your death. You may amend or delete these instructions at any time. You can tell us about these specific instructions by writing to the aforementioned address.
To exercise any of your rights, you can contact us, with proof of your identity, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at ELTO Holding is located at 13-15 Quai Le Gallo, 92100 BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT, France.
6. Modification to information about the protection of your personal data
We may be required to amend the present information from time to time. When this is necessary or required, we will inform you and / or seek your consent. We therefore invite you to refer to this information whenever you visit to familiarise yourself with the latest version.